Tuesday, May 10, 2016

~.It All Started With A FaceBook Friend Request~.

Mood:Moving On
Song:SorryxBeyonce

The right man would move mountains to be with you not hide behind them.

this shirt speaks to my spirit ☺️❤️:
Sometimes Facebook New Friend Request could be interesting or something meaningful well, in this case, I'm just going to chuck it up as a loss. This guy sent me a request back in April I noticed he skates since I skated back in the day I thought we may know each other but we don't. From his facebook post he seemed like a major asshole I addressed him about that and he said that's not him meaning he's not like that it's just all fun and games. We moved to texting since he lagged on the Facebook Messanger 
But that wasn't any better he barely texted back or liked my post but got time to like other people post and talk to other girls on Facebook... . . . I just got irritated alot he video chatted with me the conversation was nice and he looked handsome..... I never been with a black man he had me interested he seemed so well rounded, respectful, and non-threatening at all. . . My ideal guy if I had to date someone black he told me bits and pieces about himself 
♡. He Hasn't been in a relationship or had sex since February 
♡.He has sickle cell (that just made me want to be nice to him because sickle cell is such a tough illness)
♡.Also, his mother died . . . 
So, I really did not want to be mean and decided to give him a chance even though I noticed a lot of warning signs. 
  1. He's a chauvinist (which is a big problem for me . . . I consider myself a feminist at times but not radical like the new age feminist). 
  2. He never has time to talk to me.
  3. I don't think he's serious about making an effort to be with me
  4. He never asks about my son
  5. Instead of telling me Happy mother's day he asks to see my breast instead -_- . 
  6. He's a REAL asshole !
-----------------------------------------❣---------------------------------------
I'm going to list what I liked about him before I go off on his ass
  1. He's a hard worker 
  2. A manly man the outside of him would be the ideal husband.
  3. At times, he can be a great person to talk to conversation wise.
  4. He's handsome too one the short side though (5'9 . . . lol)


WHAT REALLY MADE ME UPSET WE WAS HAVING A CONVERSATION AND HE BROUGHT UP IS MY MOM HOT??? . . . THAT'S REAL SUSPECT TO ME IF YOU FEELIN ME WHY BRING UP MY MOM ???. . . AND I TOLD HIM I WAS MAD AND IT CHOPPED IT UP LIKE IT WAS NO BIG DEAL SO I HAD TO DMISS THAT NIGGA . . . HE GOT A TALL MAN ATTITUDE BUT HIS DICK SIZE AINT UP TO PAR. . . 
SO ON TO THE NEXT IM MAD I WASTED MY TIME !!! I REALLY LIKED HIM AND WANTED TO MEET HIM HALFWAY BUT SHIT HAPPENS I WISH HIM THE BEST. I CAN SAY IT WAS NICE TALKING TO SOMEONE I DIDN'T NEED TO DISRESPECT...
-
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW 

No comments:

Post a Comment