Saturday, April 30, 2016

Gonna Make A Change-Michael Jackson,


I'm most proud of the blessings that God has bestowed upon me, in my life. He's given me the vision to truly see that you can fall down, but you can still get back up. Hopefully I'll learn from my mistakes and have the opportunity to strengthen and improve the next thing I do. Martin Lawrence
Today was an okay day nobody in THIS HOUSE bothered me . . . I made a few calls and answered a few questions that I am hoping changes my future for the best. Tonight my mom tried to start problems with me and talk about my health . . . It's frustrating when you do the best you can for someone and they want more . . . You can give a person an arm, leg, and hand then they'll turn around and want your whole f*cking body. I'm not even going to let this get to me I need to cling on to god more and pray to him silently and aloud when someone is coming for me.

I need to remind myself just as much as god loves everyone else he loves me the same way . . . If I had more faith and prayed hard for other people to be blessed for myself I believe I would be okay. I'm sick and tired of being critical of everything I do, trying to take more than I'm willing to give, speaking bad on my name, speaking bad on my parenting, and just trying to break me down because they feel broken inside. 

As bad as I want to blast someone and throw dirt on people name like they do me. I can never do that especially if I want to get blessed and be placed in a better position in life. I just need to learn how to tune people out more and not bother to respond no matter how hard they are looking for a reaction.

I'm never going to feel bad for doing what is best for me and my son no matter how bad someone tries to make me feel. I do not owe anyone an explanation but myself, my son, and God.

ETA:I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS YA'LL JUST PRAY FOR ME AND DROP OFF SOME ENCOURAGING WORDS IF YOU CAN GOD BLESS US ALL. . . 
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment