Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Writing Therapy

There is no need to stress over what is. Focus on the blessing in the lesson:.:.:.:.♡!*:.:.:.:.♡!*:.:.:.:.♡!*:.:.:.:.♡!*

Mood:It don't seem easy soul searching....
Song:Tears of Blood x K-Hyph(rIP)

Today was really a rough day for me . . . At least the weather was to my liking. I don't understand why God hasn't answered my prayer yet every night & morning I'm asking for

  • Financial Stability.
  • A place to call my own.
  • Get my own car.
  • Never have to ask people that let me down or disrespected me for HELP ever again.
I know some people are grateful they have a mom and the ones who lost their moms wish to bring her back. I try to love & respect mines but it's hard when she's 
  • Disrespecting Me.
  • Always asking for $$$ .
  • Hitting below the belt.
  • Saying no man will ever want me
And when I do defend myself against verbal abuse I'm the disrespectful/hated one. It's hard to deal with that every other day and trying to respect someone like that. I just want to be gone before my own child thinks it's okay to talk to me like that. 
I hope all the adversities I am going through will benefit me in the end.

I wish a blessing would fall out the sky the town that I am in is driving me crazy. I feel like I'm going to be stuck here forever & that's a nightmare within itself. I wish I could be happy for a day or two I want to be the best I can be for myself & my son. I wish I had someone to lean on during times like this. 

I'm thankful that my son & I have a roof over our head and Yes...I know it can get worse I want it to get better before it can get to that point. Last year was tough I hope this year does not repeat itself. I know I have my son as long as he's okay I'm okay I just wish I could offer us a better life so he don't have to see me sad like this. 

***If Ruby Slippers could make your dreams come true I would buy me more than one pair***

ETA:KEVIN NEVER TEXTED BACK OR CALLED. IT DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO SEE HE'S NOT INTERESTED. I WISH HIM THE BEST THOUGH HIM FLIRTING WITH ME SURE DID BRIGHTEN MY DAY.

anyways goodnight it's so good to get this off my chest I hope my day is happier thank-you for tuning in pray for me

No comments:

Post a Comment