Tuesday, August 8, 2017

***

I don't know where to begin so much has happened since the last blog, I'm having another boy I give up on my dreams of having a baby girl :/ *it is what it is*. I'm due in 6 weeks I'm trying my best to make a way for me and my kids the father is selfish, not involved, and doesn't know what the hell he wants to do. I've been battling depression, financial woes, and sadness during this pregnancy is trying to weigh me down.. It's like I can only depend on myself and the lord I pray he brings me out of this & open up doors . . . There's so much I want to write but I'm just to hurt, angry, and irritated to put it into words . . . I pray my next entry is better than this one . . . 
One Love <3 , Pray for me ,
Image result for angel wings gif

No comments:

Post a Comment